CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Representative
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Own and manage accounts as assigned which includes: Processing daily all orders received. Coordinate the processing of the customer order with Production Planning, Inventory Control, Warehousing personnel, Transportation, QA, R&D, Sales, and the customer, as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains ability to perform efficiently and effectively using practical and critical thinking skills with follow through on all details, in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Maintain a current and accurate procedures manual, which details the processing requirements for each assigned account. Maintains knowledge of each customer's profile (the products they order, frequency of orders, weights, pricing, FOB or delivered, etc.) and communicate with Sales to improve Salespersons' awareness of the status of their customers.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot production and transportation issues in order to coordinate customers' orders.
- Confirm pricing and acknowledges order entry within 24 hours of receipt of order. Ensure proper invoicing of accounts by verifying and confirming customer pricing and contract prices.
- Maintains orders in the sales forecast; updates estimates with actuals from incoming POs and works closely with Sales Manager on availability
- Coordinate between credit, accounting and customer on any discrepancies on invoicing, material and freight. Processing Credits/Debits/Re-bills as required.
- Report customer feedback and all customer complaints, including any sign of customer dissatisfaction, to appropriate management, sales and/or consumer relations.
- Coordinate product and order status between the warehouse, transportation, inventory control, sales and marketing, accounting and the customer.
- Promote a positive and professional representation of the company to each customer.
- May be required to travel.
- May require availability outside of normal business hours.
EDUCATION: Typically requires an Associate's Degree in a related field; however, will consider additional related work experience in lieu of the education requirement.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service related position required
* Exceptional practical and critical thinking skills
* Professional telephone skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
* Efficient and detail oriented
* Ability to evaluate
* Able to maintain a positive attitude while dealing with multiple tasks
* General working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
Pilgrim’s Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply