TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Training & Development Manager
We are seeking a Training and Development Manager based within our Corporate HR team at our office in Greeley, CO. This is an onsite (non-remote) role. Please include a cover letter with your resume and application for this role.
The Training and Development Manager will create and conduct leadership education programs for various groups within the business. This role will contribute to JBS’s broader leadership development strategy by using a hands-on approach to both classroom and virtual training as well as content design.
- Partner with Operations and HR Leaders in the field to better understand their training and development needs.
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate company-wide training programs with an increased focus on virtual design and delivery.
- Design, develop and implement experiential learning activities.
- Analyze training evaluations to modify and improve existing programs and/or develop new training programs.
- Create and distribute marketing documents for training programs.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Support the development and maintenance of Culture & Talent team processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the management of the budget for training programs.
- Provide JBS and Pilgrim’s team members with world-class classroom training, virtual training, demonstrations, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, preferably within a medium to large food manufacturing company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Organizational Development, Leadership, HR, or related field.
- Experience designing and measuring leadership development initiatives.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, adult learning, and instruction for individuals and groups both in person and online.
- Results oriented, team player with an eye for detail.
- Strong background knowledge of the Company and the operations.
- Strategic thinker.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Approximately 20% travel required.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $67,000 - $87,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity