2ND SHIFT DOCK MONITOR COUNT/SORT
POSITION: 2ND Shift Dock Monitor/Count & Sort
This position is responsible for assuring regulatory compliance, customer specifications/quality issues, food safety and quality programs within the pant facility.
- 80% - Monitor the receiving and unloading of livestock at the unloading docks in the livestock department.
- 10% - Effectively stun and remove non-ambulatory animals.
- 10% - Assist the Animal Welfare Supervisor with audits.
- Work 40+ hours per week on production floor
- Possible exposure to slippery floors, extreme temperature variations, loud noise, chemicals, sharp objectives (knives), machinery, and vehicles
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of technical services/quality assurance, food safety, auditing, or production experience.
- Understanding of USDA requirements (HACCP). Able to rethink and improve business for continued growth.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to provide leadership/motivation to engage employees in the business.
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office software skills.
- Internal applicants must have less than 4 attendance points and no written warnings or suspensions in the last calendar year.
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, team building and good communication skill
- Meat processing experience.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP