HYBRID RAW MATERIAL PROCUREMENT
DATE: April 29, 2022
POSITION: Remote Raw Material Procurement/Service Sales
LOCATION: Souderton, PA, and surrounding areas
SALARY CLASS: Non-Exempt
We currently have a unique position available where the right candidate will procure Used Cooking Oil, (UCO) from Restaurants and Processors while selling MOPAC’s outstanding services to collect the product. The UCO is processed at our Souderton Facility and then sold into the Renewable Energy Markets. If you want to make an impact to our carbon footprint in this world, this is the position for you!
The position reports to the Head of Raw Material Procurement. Position will be 95% remote upon successful completion of onsite training in Souderton, PA.
- Previous procurement or sales experience required
- Energetic and self-motivated individual who can provide evidence of successful record
- Should be expert in handling common computer software such as Power Point, Crystal Reports, MS Word, Outlook, and MS Excel
- Impressive personality and ability to gain trust from clients to help identify key needs for services
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence who thrives on initiating and executing plans for gaining volume customers
- Ability to do presentations to clients using computer tools and demonstrate confidence in service solutions.
- Creative thinker and should possess ability to resolve critical problems
- Good organizational skills and management skills
- Should have ability to multitask and handle conflicts in the business
- Ability to analyze the market and target potential clients
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Source new client opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails
- Utilize company resources to develop strategic plans to focus on gaining suppliers with high UCO volumes or rendering service needs
- Must be able to research potential accounts, identify decision makers, generate interest and close deals
- Act as the primary contact for large house accounts who have question about their accounts, our products, or pricing
- Manage client appointments with major suppliers and potential customers
- Spearhead meetings with potential clients to present services that best suit the customers unique situation
- Promote sales strategies for continued growth in local market
- Assist and participate in marketing and advertising campaigns to promote MOPAC collection services
- Coordinate efforts with outside sales reps to focus on gaining market share
- Track all incoming leads and take appropriate actions depending on volume & location
- Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
Hours of this position vary as dictated by deadlines - generally 8am-5pm, additional overtime and weekends as needed.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer