CULTURE PROJECT MANAGER
CULTURE PROJECT MANAGER
At Pilgrim's, we are dedicated to providing wholesome, high-quality poultry products to families across the globe. Being a part of the family meal is a tremendous honor and one we take seriously as one of the largest poultry producers in the world. Our more than 54,000 talented team members are passionate about what we do and we invite you to join us on our journey to becoming the best!
In alignment with our vision of becoming the best managed and most respected company in our industry while creating the opportunity of a better future for our team members; Pilgrim’s has developed The Culture Project. The objective is to create a consistent company culture throughout our locations by development of the leaders’ who lead our facilities.
We are looking for a leader to administer this project both domestically and internationality. A successful candidate will be passionate about the growth and development of others. We believe that passionate leaders step up to the plate and ensure the biggest leaps forward within our teams and company. You will join a team of training and development leaders who are deeply rooted in teamwork and are invested in Pilgrim’s company culture.
- Analyze and interpret individual leadership and organizational opportunities through in person assessments and coaching.
- Translate opportunities into an effective and relevant coaching solution based on individual needs.
- Organize, develop, & facilitate collective group based trainings with enthusiasm and conviction. Support relevant action planning items that evolve through group based trainings.
- Deliver concrete feedback to leaders on behavior, decisions, and team dynamics observed during site visits.
- Establish and maintain a detailed succession-planning tool. For individuals identified as potential successors, create and coach on opportunities through the use of development plans.
- Create a mentor program consisting of subject matter experts. Establish a mentor-training program and match mentors with mentees.
- Translate observations and data into concrete and actionable feedback to senior leaders.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 80%.
- Drive Operational Excellence. Measure success of programs through KPIs/metrics and take action based on opportunities.
- Manage the company wide employee recognition program.
- Strategic Vision: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future necessities.
- Outstanding Analytical Skills: Strong experience interpreting results and draws accurate conclusions.
- Collaborative Team Player: Strong knowledge of the company and builds relationship across all departments. Brings out the best in associates through coaching, mentoring, and management of individual development plans.
- Business Leadership: Influences enterprise- level strategies. Understands all aspects of the business, industry, & competitive landscape. Distinguishes what is critical versus what is important. Provides clear and compelling direction and ensures understanding.
- Proposes solutions to problems and considers timelines, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing needs.
- Self-Leadership: Anticipates future opportunities and challenges. Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, both formal and informal. Develops and implements ideas that have long-term impact on the organization. Deals effectively with ambiguity and change. Displays leadership versatility, knowing when to step in and when to step out. Acts with integrity, courage, and focusses on the greater good over personal benefit.
- Organizational Agility: Must be able to thrive culturally in a multi-billion dollar company while optimizing organizational capabilities and removing barriers through relationship building.
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.