ELEVATOR/FEED MILL/HARVEST HELP
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Load/unload grain trucks daily..
- Cleaning dryers, bins, tunnels and maintaining housekeeping of the elevator and grounds..
- Light maintenance of elevator equipment and grounds..
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Some Computer skills
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment
- Comfortable climbing high structures
- Good Communication Skills