The HR Interpreter position will interpret oral language or translate written text from one language into another. Assist with the maintenance of employer-team member relationships that contribute to satisfactory productivity, motivation and morale in the work place. This position aides in creating and maintaining a positive and effective work environment by demonstrating leadership in integrating JBS Values into the work place culture for all team members.
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information
- Translate messages simultaneously into specified languages while maintaining message content, context and style as much as possible
- Listen to speaker’s statements to determine meanings to interpret
- Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical purposes
- Read written materials and rewrite into specified languages as needed
- Work with managers, supervisors and team members to prevent and resolve problems while building trust and constructive relationships in the work environment. Build and maintain a healthy and cooperative network of peers throughout the workplace for gathering information and sharing ideas regarding positive cultural growth
- Use insights gained to analyze the underlying cause of problems and suggest possible corrective measures to the HR Director, HR Manager, Training Manager and Cultural Leader
- Assist individual team members to promote a better understanding of management’s goals, organizational policies, viewpoints and reasons for them. Comprehend regulations, guides and precedents, consider factors that contribute to the effectiveness and productivity of the organization, and work closely with Subject Matter Experts in the various Human Resources functions within the organization to resolve issues.
- Conduct timely follow-ups to assure commitments resulting from team member disputes are met