IT ANALYST II
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a IT Analyst II for JBS that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
The successful applicant in this role is responsible for developing and enhancing the companies Livestock Procurement System (CPS). This includes, but is not limited to using PL/SQL in an Oracle environment to turn business requirements into deliverables. Applicant’s will have a proven track record of applying an analytical mind to issues that are presented to them. They will need to develop efficient, well-structured, well documented technical solutions for the CPS application utilizing SDLC best practices. This position will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing an existing application as well as project roll outs as necessary. Must be able to work within a team as well as independently.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Develop and manage projects of varying size and scope for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and parallel test plans.
- Mentor, coach, and develop employees at various levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree in computer information systems or equivalent industry experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in an Oracle database environment writing/modifying PL/SQL.
- Experience with other scripting/querying languages such as Python, VB, XML, and/or MS SQL.
- Experience with Source Control software (ex: Git).
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Preferred experience in beef/pork manufacturing process
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player, with solid collaboration skills.
- May travel up to 25% of time including international destinations
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $70,000-$80,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.