At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Directs and coordinates broiler operations to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs day-to-day operations of scheduling live birds to be processed.
- Trains and develops supervisors and field technicians.
- Performs daily evaluations of route and farm broiler performance as it relates to live costs.
- Directs programs for growing broilers for all contract broiler producers.
- Communicates daily with the Live Operations Manager on all performance and cost issues.
- Monitors adherence to established programs by personnel and contractors.
- Directs the placement of new chicks and the ordering of crucial supplies.
- Monitors day-to-day flock health and plant efficiency.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience in poultry grow-out operations.
- 5-7 year’s experience supervising others.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook). SAP experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: Current driver's license and good driving record.