For more than 50 years, JBS has been providing customers around the world with a wide variety of quality products at tremendous value. In 1953, Jose Batista Sobrinho started a small-family-owned beef company in Brazil. He had a single mission: to provide the best possible service, selection, and value to his customers. Today, JBS is the world's leading animal protein processor. Our mission remains unchanged. At JBS-Green Bay, approximately 1,800 head of cattle are processed daily.
Position Title: EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) OR CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Reports to: Occupational Health Manager
Work Site County/ies: Brown and Green Bay
Pay: Full-time, Salaried Non-Exempt (JBS is a competitive equal opportunities employer. Salaries vary depending on education and experience).
Shift/Work Days: Day Shift
Provide medical assistance to our JBS employees
• Provide First aid treatments to injured employees from various parts of the facility.
• Must be able carry, lift and maneuver first aid response bag (weighing between 30-40 lbs), back board, stretcher, AED, wheel chair and any other medical necessities when responding to an incident.
• Perform Drug and Alcohol screening for Powered Industrial Truck operators, and as requested.
• Conduct annual hearing testing for facility employees
• Assist in conducting Daily restrictive duty checks
• Must be able to document and maintain nursing documentation after each employee visit or communication.
• Must maintain a clean and orderly work area
• This position needs to be courteous and professional at all times when communicating with employees
• Notify the Safety Department any time there is a serious incident.
• Must be flexible with work schedule.
• And any other duties as reasonably associated with the above duties as assigned.
A successful candidate must have the following qualifications.
• Strong leadership skills
• Have Safety as a top priority
• Experience Supervising in an industrial setting
• Be able to multi-task in a faced pace atmosphere
• Strong mechanical background
• Experience running a computerized control panel
• Reasonable computer skills.
• Willing to travel to complete CPR instructor training (if not already certified)
**** The successful candidate must be able to work some Saturdays during times of increased beef production.
Experience / Qualifications:
Microsoft Office proficient
Food Safety Knowledge
Able to multi-task
Attention to detail
Must be able to read, write, and speak English
Communication and People skills
Wisconsin state License at the EMT-B level or above or unexpired CNA License
CPR card at the provider level
Must be Bi-lingual
Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
Leave and Holidays: Vacation, Paid Holidays
Retirement: 401K Plan
Other Benefits: Meat Purchase
How To Apply:
Online ONLY at: jbssa.com\careers