FEED DRIVER - AFTERNOON SHIFT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Drives truck to deliver feed to family farms in an efficient and economical fashion.
- Conducts pre-trip and post-trip inspections in accordance to divisional guidelines and D.O.T. requirements.
- Loads truck in a manner that ensures the quality and integrity of the feed. Obtains representative sample of feed delivered to each grower.
- Unloads feed into correct bin(s) at growers location ensuring integrity is maintained.
- Communicates written and verbally with associates, maintenance (and growers as necessary) relevant information such as tank levels, conditions, etc.
- Picks up feed as directed.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES;
- Working ability to climb 25 feet high structures.
- Valid Class A Drivers License.
- One year of experience.