FAB PACKAGING SUPERINTENDENT A SHIFT
- Manage Fabrication packaging usage
- Investigate and work on Reduction of packaging claims.
- Responsible for the packaging reports and presentation of the results
- Help the KPI track calculations per line on packaging cost targets
- Working with QA to maintain packaging standards for Fabrication all up to date
- Participates on New product packaging specification tests.
- May require work on weekends as needed
- 1+ years of experience working with packaging in food production facility.
- 1+ years of experience in warehouse management and 5S methodology.
- Ability to speak multiple languages, including English & Spanish preferred.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Good presentation skills
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment.
- Paid Time off: sick leave, vacation and six company observed holidays.
- 401(k): eligible after the first day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $85,000 - $100,000
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan; the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program.
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control ACT requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.