2022 JBS IT MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
Our 12-month trainee program is designed to give hands on experience with our IT team located at our corporate headquarters in Greeley, CO. This program includes hands-on rotations throughout different departments in IT. If you are passionate about leading and motivating others in a culturally diverse setting to make a sustainable agricultural impact on the global food supply– we are interested in you!
What You Do:
- Projects- Challenging goals with key performance indicators (KPI’s) that impact our bottom line. Your goals will tie directly into department/plant objectives.
- Leadership Training- Participate in three group-based leadership development sessions at our corporate headquarters in Greeley, CO.
What is Your Day to Day:
- Rotations- These rotations are designed to give you hands-on knowledge.
- Innovation- seeking continuous improvements in operation processes and procedures.
What You Bring (Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Alignment with JBS core values and culture
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Previous work experience in the IT field
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $56,500
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.