SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Position:Transportation Regional Sales Manager
Reports to:Director of Sales
This home office-based position will work directly with the JBS Carriers Operations, Sales, & Customer Service teams to coordinate customer sales for over-the-road and regional trucks. Solicits freight from shippers throughout the United States that will complement the outbound loads for our respective plants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All sales operations for over-the-road and regional operations.
- Must be able to generate leads independently, make in-person sales calls, and close on new business.
- Daily and weekly sales activity reports will be required.
- Will be expected to sell committed lanes, ad hoc business, and dedicated fleet opportunities.
- Work closely with our operations and customer service personnel in Greeley, CO.
- Prepare transportation contracts that will keep our company in compliance with all Department of Transportation rules and regulations.
- Solicit freight in such a manner to maximize our profitability as a company
- Prepare respective company bid packages in an effort to procure freight.
- Extensive travel.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Must have experience in refrigerated transportation sales, customer service, tariff applications and contracting.
- Some college preferred.
- 5-10 Years of previous transportation sales experience.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills; both written and oral.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of TMW preferred.
- Team oriented sales approach