PRODUCT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Product Systems Specialist
Pilgrim’s is looking for a Product Systems Specialists that reports within Research and Development. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, able to work under pressure. This position is located at Pilgrim’s Corporate Headquarters in Greeley, CO.
- Design case end labels in three different applications for all Pilgrims processing plants within corporate control.
- Maintain a Corporate SharePoint for all label requests for any new labels or updates to current labels.
- Troubleshooting and supporting plant printing systems across the company.
- Inventory control and management
- Create and run reports
- Data Systems Administrator/Developer of Qlik Sense and Accolade
- Managing, implementing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, projects and change control across numerous systems and environments.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- After hours on-call on a scheduled basis
- Ability to travel as required- less than 40% of time
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook); SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Good personality/ability to interact effectively with team members, managers, R&D staff, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Preferred 2 of years’ experience in label systems or product systems
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k):company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $45,255-$58,800
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity