Egg Cooler Inventory Attendant - Blaine Hatchery
Absence of any related duties or functions in this document does not imply that incumbent may be exempt from assignments required to support production. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the correct piece count of product, that is free of blemishes, and the product is positioned correctly when entering hatchery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect for imperfections such as cracked, blood spots, and feathers, etc.
- Responsible for unloading and loading trucks and lining up the eggs for the next day set.
- Making sure all dollies are in good shape
- Responsible for keep the electric room the box room, the boiler room, egg room, and the egg dock area in order daily.
- Responsible for following all sanitation practice as noted in job description.
- Scanning egg inventory into Mtech
- Receiving all deliveries to hatchery and keeping up with the invoices
Performs other related duties as assigned to support production demands as may be specified by hatchery manager
- Be alert at all times
- Excellent concentration
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
- Continuously: standing, walking
- Frequently: lifting, turning, twisting, bending, squatting, pushing, grasping, kneeling, reach forward, pulling stretching.
- Hand-eye coordination
- Cool/Warm temperatures
- Wet floors
- Hair net
- Beard Net
- Rubber gloves
- Cloth gloves
SAFETY FACTORS TO BE AWARE OF:
- Know how to use and locate the emergency stop switch.
- Know location of primary and secondary emergency exits.
- Know and use proper lifting techniques.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the daily work being performed by partners assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills or customer specifications and processes required of personnel so assigned.