MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
Management Trainee Program
To create an external talent pipeline of college graduates and to provide technical, cultural, and leadership training to develop them into successful members of our operations management teams.
With start dates in June 2019 or December 2019, this is a 12 month management training program intended to provide rotational work experience in a challenging and collaborative environment. Trainees have the opportunity to tailor their program to experience various disciplines and areas of interest, while also exploring the foundations of the business at the facility. The program is focused on giving participants the skills they need to read complex situations, set innovative strategies, and execute those strategies with integrity and effectiveness. Additional benefits include exposure to senior management, and the opportunity to make a difference in the community. Trainees will have the opportunity to lead others through various projects and assignments.
- The first 12 months of the program will be rotational, with the trainee spending approximately three to four months in each rotation
- Trainees will be given challenging projects and key learning objectives to complete during each rotation
- The last six months of the program will provide hands-on training in an area of interest to the trainee with the intention of final placement
- Any rotation could include acting supervisory responsibilities to include attendance and vacation tracking, disciplinary actions, and performance results for the area
The JBS Trainee Program is an excellent opportunity to give professionals the tools to be successful operations leaders.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 0-3 years’ work experience
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and company culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment
- Flexibility to relocate, preferred
1700 Highway 60 NE, Worthington MN 56187
Welcome to JBS® USA, a family of proud brands with rich traditions. JBS USA includes our U.S., Mexico, Canada and Australia operations. Our diversified platform includes beef, pork, poultry, lamb, further processed and consumer ready protein offerings, hides, leather, variety meats and rendered products. In partnership with JBS S.A., our Brazilian-based parent company, the united JBS family represents the largest animal protein company in the world with production platforms and facilities in countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay and more than 200,000 team members working hard every day to be the best in all they do.