PROCUREMENT SYSTEMS MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team member’s onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking a Procurement System(s) Leader for JBS that will report to the Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
• Manage and develop 4 support team members
• Serve as project manager for Procure-to-Pay enhancements and maintain active communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders throughout implementation
• Create efficiencies by identifying procurement process improvement opportunities
• Facilitate procurement process troubleshooting between suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Support all JBS/Pilgrim’s plant personnel in day-to-day purchasing operations
• Support implementation and alignment of newly acquired companies within JBS’s current business processes
• Enforce SOX Compliance and procurement best practices through purchasing process and system governance
• Maintain and manage the following procurement technology systems:
o Automation Anywhere
o Business Objects
o JBS Contracts (Powered by Mercadoe)
o JBS Supply (Powered by Wax Digital)
o JBS Procure (Powered by Mercadoe)
• 3+ years’ experience in purchasing, management or related field
• Bachelor’s degree required – supply chain, finance, economics, or math preferred
• Technical proficiency in procurement systems and analytical tools like MS office, SAP, and BI data reporting
• Process oriented with the ability to learn quickly
• Talent for building relationships and facilitating cross-functional collaboration
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• Self-starter with strong intellectual curiosity
• Strong analytical, business process and problem solving capabilities
• Team player with a positive attitude who can work with international teams
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
• Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
• Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
• 401 (K): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
• Based salary range of $45,000-$65,000; and
• This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.