HEAD OF ECOMMERCE
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
This leader must be business minded but technically savvy. The leader must be savvy in working with the leaders of the other business units to represent their interests while driving online sales.
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions.
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices.
- Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated.
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability.
- Proven leadership of Fortune 500 eCommerce projects
- Minimum of 10 years CPG industry experience
- Experience in Food or Beverage with B2C and B2B eCommerce
- Experience with Amazon Fresh preferred
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Bachelors required, MBA preferred
- Travel as needed