3rd SHIFT YIELDS ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
POSITION: Yield Clerk 3rd Shift
SALARY CLASS: Non Exempt
- Daily/Weekly Management Yield reporting
- Data entry
- Inventory control
- General administrative duties
- High School degree or equivalent required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 year business degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Computer knowledge required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Good attendance and safety records
- 2 years of clerical experience preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal supervision
- System skills–AS400, Pork Plant Floor System (PFS)
The typical hours and schedule for this role are 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Hours are flexible. Monday - Friday. Saturday’s required when plant is running. This position covers the duties of the other clerks as needed.
Internal applicants must turn in an internal resume in addition to their resume
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.