ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall owner of maintenance KPI’s.
- Coordinates the development of RCA’s and Action plans to solve problems and make improvements.
- Responsible for assisting Business Development & Engineering team in establishing and executing capital budgets.
- Responsible for team member safety through training and completion/tracking of safety work orders
- Responsible for Food Safety & Quality as it relates to Plant maintenance activities and programs.
- Responsible for Plant Schedule attainment as it relates to Plant maintenance activities and programs.
- Responsible for delivering cost KPI’s including MRO inventory & plant maintenance Costs.
- Oversee measurement, tracking and planning for safety, quality, repair and preventive maintenance programs for the facilities.
- Responsible for setting the maintenance culture for the facilities and upholding Plumrose Values.
- Work closely with the Plant Manager and Maintenance Director.
- Monitors and analyzes maintenance down time to improve production up time as efficiently as possible.
- Manage, develop and maintain programs for hiring, training & professional development for the Maintenance team.
- Manage, develop and maintain vendor support to ensure the most cost effective solutions.
- Makes recommendations to the leadership team to improve the maintenance function.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of Maintenance management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years + maintenance experience with a consumer packaged goods food plant.
- 3 + years of maintenance management experience.
- Experience with robotic machinery for food packaging and processing.
- Experience with repair and maintenance of food manufacturing equipment, specifically bacon and sliced meat processing.
- Experience with Ammonia refrigeration systems and PSM programs.
- PC / software skills including CAD.