INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CONTROLLER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is searching for International Logistics Controller .
- Develop, implement and maintain productivity dashboards and reports.
- Create and Develop reports and dashboards to support a stronger understanding of department performance.
- Create, implement and manage S&OP between International Sales teams and International Logistics.
- Liaison between business divisions and international logistics team for planning demand and necessary resources for peaks in demand.
- Maintenance of department KPIs, develop reports to analyze and identify areas of improvement.
- Guardian of all negotiated rates, department SG&A budget, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Manage claims process to vendors.
- Manage all cost accruals, approvals process and accounts payable for the International Logistics department.
- Identify cost improvement opportunities with management.
- Be part of all international related RFPs (ocean, air, parcel, drayage, freight pay, etc.).
- Part of budget setting and periodic review of business unit performance vs. budget.
- Streamline and standardize financial and performance reporting processes.
- Recommended and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, and standardization.
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting or Finance.
- 5-10 years professional experience.
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to details.
- Exceptional analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details, and good research skill.
- Excellent collaboration and influence with management and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think on an enterprise level and be forward looking.
- Ability to work as a member or a leader of a team.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel required.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and ask questions as needed.
- Experience in SAP, Business Objects, and Qlikview systems is helpful.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $75,000-100,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.