ORDER ENTRY SPECIALIST
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Pilgrim's International Sales group is seeking an Order Entry Specialist. This position is based in our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
- This role is responsible for entering and processing orders daily
- This role will interface directly with internal support groups such as logistics, inventory control, and external customers.
- We are looking for an individual who can use the transactional & customer experience gained in this role to eventually progress within the organization.
- Processes all daily orders
- Process Invoice Adjustment Requests (Claims) expeditiously
- Maintain customer profile database.
- Confirms pricing and acknowledges order entry within a timely manner. Ensures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying and confirming customer pricing.
- Ensure data entry accuracy including pricing, product codes, case counts and dates all customer orders.
- Coordinates between credit, accounting and customer on any discrepancies on invoicing, material and freight.
- Promotes a positive and professional representation of the company to internal and external customer.
- Maintains ability to perform efficiently and follow through on all details, in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Process Vendor invoices.
- Covering Sales Assistants Task at times
- Prior customer service or date entry experience is preferred.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Any prior experience showing significant personal accountability, attention to detail, organization, or individual problem solving is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 90 days of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $18.00; and
- Retention bonus eligible
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.