JBS began in 1953 as a small, family-owned company in Brazil. We have continued to steadily grow and are now the largest animal protein processor in the world. Though our business has grown, our family values remain our foundation. We seek to hire dedicated individuals who are committed to learning and share our desire to be the best. At JBS, our team members are our most important asset and feeding the world is our greatest goal. The Souderton operation is a two-shift, beef-processing facility located in eastern Pennsylvania. JBS employs a total of 1,500 team members.
Souderton has the capacity to process more than 520,000 cattle per year and currently exports to 20 different countries around the world!
Investing in our people is a large part of the reason why success at JBS is so achievable. Working in operations gives you the opportunity to contribute to the very core of our business: producing the highest quality products for families around the globe. At the JBS operations facilities, we offer career growth opportunities for people with all kinds of interests and backgrounds who are interested in working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. Additionally, opportunities abound for those who enjoy working within the production environment and are excited about both leading a team and ensuring we are producing a top quality, safe product for families across the globe.
JBS® values the people who make our company a success. We want to be sure our team members know just how much we appreciate their dedication by ensuring they love working with us. As part of our total compensation package, JBS® and offers comprehensive employee benefits designed to meet the healthcare and financial goals of our team members and their families today, tomorrow and in the future
JBS Souderton has an exciting opportunity in the Human Resources Department for a clerk. This position will support the HR Department for approximately 1300 employees and be an integral part of the team. The successful candidate will have 1-2 years of work experience, provide excellent customer service and be a team player. This position will report to the HR Manager for the Souderton facility.
- Process all employee changes inside HR Information Systems.
- Maintain New Hire Files in accordance with company policy.
- Timely and accurately respond to all unemployment insurance requests.
- Administer FMLA/LOA and other types of leave in accordance with company policies.
- Serve as first point of contact for employee questions and concerns.
- Serve as benefits administrator for the site providing new employee training and managing annual Open Enrollment.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources or a related field
- Ability to adapt to new demands, re-prioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential employee information
- Attention to detail
- Experience with SAP HCM preferred
- Bi-Lingual preferred
- Must demonstrate an understanding of FMLA and basic employment laws.