Purpose & Scope: To receive goods and services into SAP and insure data and parts inventory integrity
- Greet and sign-in incoming visitors.
- Field incoming phone calls.
- Receive incoming carrier packages.
- Request requisition of materials, equipment, merchandise or supplies.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing 3rd party vendors.
- Maintaining and updating records and spreadsheets.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Compiling balance, price and cost reports
- Ability to sit and or stand for extended periods of time.
- Work flexible hours
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work in areas of extreme heat, and cold conditions
- Minimum of High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of office experience preferably with functions relating to procurement and/or customer service in a fast paced production facility.
- Must have intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with SAP systems and working knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to learn quickly, have the ability to exercise independent problem solving and decision making.
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment when organization detail is critical.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and perform a variety of duties
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal.