Are you Mechanically Inclined? Do you have an interest in maintaining machinery for production? Are you ready to be a part of a Global organization? Then come to Pilgrim's In Cohutta!
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR MAINTENANCE MECHANICS!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Construct, maintain and test mechanical equipment, machinery and components
- Identify parts or machines needing new or replacement parts
- Utilize shop mathematics to complete assignments
- Interpret drawings of equipment in order to properly adjust, maintain or repair machinery
- Respond to requests by production area when mechanical issues with equipment have been identified
- Communicate with production management and personnel to diagnose problems and to determine potential mechanical problems
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Complete assigned tasks with accuracy and efficiency, in regards to time as well as resources
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.Technical school preferred.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 1-2 years industrial maintenance experience
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment
- General mathematic ability required to perform job
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings
- Basic knowledge of standard and metric measures
- Must be able to work assigned days/shifts (including some weekends)