MARKETING MANAGER - ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing, with a focus on a designated retail brands and categories, you will lead our retail marketing team to drive brand awareness and generate demand. As Commerce Marketing Manager, you will ensure customer engagement and deployment of global channels in the market to support the single customer journey.
You will support Pilgrim’s Business Units and Sales team by:
- Responsible for driving profitable growth & market share of Pilgrim’s branded portfolio among key omni/pure play retailers with a focus on eGrocery retailers.
- Ability to drive and influence eCommerce Assortment Optimization, Price Competitiveness, Content Health, Search/Media, and Promotional Opportunities.
- KPI’s to win in our eGrocery & omni retailers. Examples of these strategies include; grocery/omni shopper platforms, refining and optimizing the digital shelf, influencing retail marketing and media campaigns.
- Set clear goals and timelines for the teams to achieve to be “eCommerce ready” including content set up, assortment priorities, and account specific opportunities.
- Work with individual teams to understand capabilities and opportunities of each key retailer.
- Partner with Sales to execute our brand and category growth strategy that align with the customer’s strategies and shopper’s path to purchase that help drive profitable growth.
- Work collaboratively with Brand and Sales to share best practices and establish KPIs by retailer.
- Collaborate across a matrix of stakeholders across Sales, Brand, Business Units, Digital, and Innovation to influence in-store, mobile and ecommerce engagement.
- Provide expertise on current e-Commerce industry best practices among the retailers
- Responsible for Analyzing performance/effectiveness of ecommerce activations in an effort to help identify recommendations to sales/brand teams on most effective investment.
- Execution of retail brand marketing tactics to deliver objectives, goals, strategies & plans
- Manage Amazon Advertising
- Work with Marketing Analyst in measuring and reporting effectiveness of our retail brand marketing investment & impact of the “marketing levers” via monthly and annual business reviews
- Provide insights to adjust marketing tactics and capture opportunities and close gaps
- Build a strong contact network across Business Units, Innovation, Sales, and cross functional category teams
- Ability to drive and influence eCommerce Assortment Optimization, Price Competitiveness, Content Health, Search/Media, and Promotional Opportunities
- Knowledge of Amazon & Key Retailers digital platforms, for example online keyword search, display offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years’ experience within sales, marketing, or ecommerce.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- 2+ years Marketing, Media and eCommerce experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer experience.
- Deep digital knowledge and channel management capability.
- Digital marketing and analytics experience.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills a must
- Proven cross-functional leading and strategic influencing
- Ability to analyze syndicated data and provide insights
- Demonstrated bias for action and ability to manage projects independently from start to finish
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 90 days of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $84,525 - $102,000 annually; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work..