HOG SCALE OPERATOR 2ND SHIFT
DATE: August 12, 2020
SALARY CLASS:Non - Exempt
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to accurately record head counts, tattoo numbers, and weights.
- Good phone skills.
- Good computer skills required.
- Ability to multi task.
- High School degree or GED required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred.
- Livestock experience preferred
- Weigh hogs.
- Manage pen counts and slaughter counts.
- Track all tattoo numbers.
- Manage T.Q.A. numbers.
- Balance counts with accounting and buyers.
- Assist in filling out scale tickets.
- Assist with segregation programs.
- Track and record CME’S contracts.
If interested, please apply online at jobs.jbssa.com
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.