STATION MECHANIC 7:45 pm - 5:45 am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Assure equipment is set up appropriately for the scheduled production size or mix, change as necessary to support fulfillment of the production schedule.
- Perform equipment audits at scheduled intervals and when performance dictates, recording results (typically in Infinity data base).
- Respond appropriately to audit results and Infinity alarms with machine adjustments, report adjustments or changes to satisfy alarm criteria.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as needed or assigned (some of this work will occur on weekends).
- Maintain open communication between production shifts and maintenance, this may include shift overlap and/or written documentation such as log books or journals.
- Contact maintenance if equipment issues cannot be resolved; provide feedback to supervisor and maintenance regarding any equipment or process concerns.
- Assist maintenance or other departments with other duties as directed by Supervisor.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math skills including: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentage calculations
- Ability to pass a Prove It test
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work weekends
- Some knowledge of electric and mechanical procedures
- To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.