POSITION TITLE: Feed Mill Technician
LOCATION: Centralia, MO
COMPANY: JBS Live Pork
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR: Feed Mill Supervisor
The primary responsibility of this role is to execute all tasks and control all processes related to making and shipping swine feed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- RECEIVING: Receiving, sampling and testing inbound ingredient trucks, and completing related paperwork.
- GRINDING, BATCHING, MIXING AND PELLETING: Grinding, batching, mixing and pelleting operations, maximizing productivity and quality of each process, including the use of a computerized plant control system.
- LOADOUT: Loading outbound feed trucks and completing related paperwork.
- PRODUCT QUALITY: Manufacture products which conform to the product formula and quality specifications.
· SAFETY: Follow safety rules and standards.
· PRODUCTION RECORDS: Completing accurately all necessary production records.
- HOUSEKEEPING: Maintaining a clean and orderly mill.
- Basic math & computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to clean and organize work areas.
- Interpersonal skills for working with other employees.
- Available to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.