MAINTENANCE GENERAL FOREMAN
Job Interest Sheet
Location: Louisville, KY
Job title: Maintenance General Foreman – 3rd shift
Coordinates supervisor responsibilities and oversees the electrical, mechanical, and technical maintenance of fabrication equipment. Responsible for correcting or facilitating correctible measures when downtime results from mechanical or technical defects. Processes maintenance downtime report for corporate and plant management. Assigns work orders or special projects to maintenance supervisors. Maintains department budget within specified guidelines. Conducts preoperational inspection of Fabrication Department and handles maintenance concerns of Production Supervisors to make sure operation begins as scheduled. Reviews maintenance purchase requisitions and submits for approval. Interviews and hires for supervisor or general foreman positions. Oversees the hiring of hourly maintenance personnel. Provides technical, mechanical, and/or electrical assistance throughout shift. Delegates training procedures to supervisors. Tends to other duties as needed.
- Be able to communicate verbally and in written form in English
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations.
- Mechanical inclination and knowledge of job specifications.
- Industrial construction experience beneficial.
- Previous hourly maintenance and supervisor experience needed
Education Requirements (if applicable)
- Technical schooling with mechanical or electrical emphasis helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Apply online at jobs.jbssa.com/apply
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.