RETIREMENT PLAN BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR
JBS Foods Group is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking an experienced Retirement Plan Administrator to join our fast-paced HR team in our corporate office.
In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for administering and directing day-to-day operations for the company’s multiple retirement plans. The successful candidate will engage with multiple retirement partners, vendors, and over 50 local HR teams to provide top tier retirement plan management and customer service to a diverse and growing work force. Additional responsibilities include administration of pension and union retirement plans, deferred compensation, and monitoring plan compliance with federal regulations. This position reports to the Benefits Manager and will have no direct reports. This position provides a challenging opportunity to drive exceptional retirement administration with a best in class corporation.
- Develop a foundational knowledge and basic skills in all aspects of 401(k), Deferred Compensation and Pension Plans.
- Serve as primary contact for employees, plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Oversight of the annual audit, ADP/ACP testing and 5500 filing process.
- Facilitate resolution for retirement plan related customer service issues and administrative errors. Conduct periodic audits to ensure accurate data contained in SAP and vendor systems.
- Prepare and deliver various reports to management and retirement partners. Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of requested and scheduled reporting.
- Load and audit weekly transfer files from 401(k) vendor, oversee funding of 401(k), Deferred Compensation Plans and Union Pension Funds.
- Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's retirement package. Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations and work with retirement partners on communication/education strategies.
- Organization of quarterly Investment Committee meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3+ years of related retirement administration experience strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team. Ability to foster collaboration and cultivating relationships.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal direction.
- The proven ability to complete multiple tasks on time in an intense environment.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and commitment to task.
- Proven capability to effectively plan and set priorities.
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Travel is expected with this position 5%-10% of the time.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $60,000 to $80,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.