The Ecommerce Wildforkfoods.com Analyst will work with the Ecommerce last mile and Growth strategy team to continue building and strengthening the business. Working with cross-functional teams such as finance, supply chain, technology, operations, real state and others you will provide actionable insights through data analytics, pre-post analysis, data mining, and financial models. The ideal candidate should be an independent solution-oriented performer, skilled and experienced with using data to drive business action.
Bachelor's degree and 3+ years in relevant e-commerce business Analytics / last mile delivery or marketing analytics. A degree in a quantitative field like engineering / statistics / math / physics / computer science / information technology.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a quantitative or analytical role within ecommerce, consumer or marketing analytics.
- Experience with working on large multidimensional datasets
- Growth mindset, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams
- Google Analytics, QlikView, shopify, Other database
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Exposure to Customer Data Platforms/ wms / Heap/ OMS
- Partner with senior e-Comm leaders to identify and define key reporting metrics
- Build metrics into both existing and new data systems and reporting platforms
- Create standard and evolving reporting capabilities to support e-Comm team and broader organization by providing access and transparency to critical data
- Analyze P&L and improve the cost structure of last mile delivery
- Analyze and keep track of sales and business results
- Support the development of executive dashboards to provide visibility into business performance and track progress on KPIs vs. goals;
- Deliver data and analyses to stakeholders across the e-Commerce department that lead to actionable insights to support and drive both strategic and tactical decision making
- Use data-driven decision-making to run tests on everything from delivery times to the selection of partners, supply and shipping management and new packaging solutions.