POULTRY LIVE OPERERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM (2021)
Operations Management Trainee Program
To provide technical, cultural, and leadership training to recent college graduates and develop them into successful members of our operations management teams.
This is a 12 month rotational program in a production facility focused on giving participants skills they need to be a successful manager. Rotations throughout all departments of a production facility.
- Trainees will be given challenging projects and key learning objectives to complete during each rotation
- Multiple opportunities to supervise a department
- There will be several 3 leadership training sessions throughout the program in our corporate office in Greeley, CO.
- Trainees will be evaluated on performance and behaviors 2-3 times during the program.
- Trainees will have 3-4 levels of support throughout their program to help with their development (Talent Manager, HR Manager, Mentor, and previous trainees).
- Learn all aspects of a production facility including the relationships between production and other departments.
- Assist and understand how production supervisors manage their team, meet volume goals, maximize yields, and minimize claims while ensuring all quality and safety standards are met.
- Look for continuous improvement in operating processes and procedures
- Successful completion of assigned projects
- Responsible for meeting all food safety, safety, and human resources policies.
The Management Trainee Program is an excellent opportunity to give professionals the tools to be successful operations leaders.
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, cold and hot temperatures, and loud noises
- Ability to work different shifts and occasional weekends
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree required
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and company culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous internship in a similar work environment
- Previous experience in an Agriculture industry
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment
- Flexibility to relocate, preferred
- As of 9/18/2020 all sponsored positions have been filled. We will no longer consider applicants needing employment sponsorship.
To learn more about our company culture please visit: https://jbssa.com/about/culture/
Location: This position reports to the corporate office, but could be based out of any of our 60 processing facilities across the US.