RECEIVING/SUPPLY SPECIALIST - TEMP
Pilgrim's is looking to fill the position for a Temporary Receiving/Supply Specialist in our Procurement department at the Mt. Pleasant, TX location. This position is temporary only and scheduled to last approximately 4-6 months.
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Responsible for checking and receiving all inbound goods, materials and supplies shipped via freight or overnight service. Knowledge of Windows and SAP environments. Detail oriented. Able to lift up to 75 lbs. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be self-motivated without close supervision. Must maintain strict confidentiality.
• Ability to effectively present information and to respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Must have pleasant and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work well with others.
• Must be able to complete tasks in an effective manner and to work with deadlines.
• Must be able to operate a Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack.
• Solid background in personal computers, including proven knowledge and ability with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have strong time management skills
• Must be a team player, committed to Continuous Improvement
Looking for a combination of clerical experience and education.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.