Broiler Service Technician.
Responsible for monitoring bird mortality, feed conversion, sizing, and scheduling. Works with contract growers
by monitoring house conditions and providing recommendations on issues that can improve bird performance and
reduce cost for the company and grower.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a liaison between company and growers.
- Monitors husbandry practices by growers and makes recommendations to growers.
- Tracks, records, and analyzes bird mortality rates.
- Maintains feed tank inventories and orders feed when necessary.
- May schedule and train other employees.
Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a poultry science or related field.
Typically requires greater than 2 up to 5 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience. Experience may be considered in
lieu of educational requirement.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: Current driver's license and good driving record.