QUALITY TECH - $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Essential Job Duties:
- Assumes responsibility for the implementation of specifications, SOPs, and company for assigned areas.
- Works with supervisors and leads to ensure SOPs are understood and fully implemented.
- Champions SOP implementation for all functional areas developing root cause analysis when the process is out of control limits.
- Responsible to ensure raw material and finished products meet or exceed quality product specifications.
- Performs random audits on suppliers, verifying that the supplier is meeting or exceeding specifications.
- Standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping, crouching, kneeling intermittently.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs.
- Must be well-organized with good attention to detail.
- Display a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Adaptable and dependable with the ability to follow directions and work cooperatively with others.
- Must maintain a helpful and professional attitude and appearance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, instructions and to deal with problems involving a few different variables.
Must be able to work for long hours in a no-kill food processing environment, where it is wet, damp, and cold. Temperatures are frequently below freezing, and employees are expected to remain in these conditions for most of their workdays.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan. Empire/JBS USA is an equal opportunity employer.