RISK MANAGEMENT ADMIN/PROCUREMENT ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Contractor Risk Management Administrator / Procurement Analyst for JBS USA Corporate Procurement that reports to the Capital/OEM Category manager. This position will be at JBS USA’s corporate location in Greeley, Colorado.
- Assist in the day-to-day system administration of the ISNetworld contractor risk management platform for all North American business units.
- Serve as the liaison between business and ISNetworld; alert safety managers where attention is needed.
- Maintain solid working relationships with our contractors and our safety staff.
- Enforce compliance with our contractor hiring process and work with internal stakeholders to bring contractor grades and insurance requirements to acceptable status.
- Perform quarterly training on contractor hiring process for new employees with each business unit.
- Implement ISNetworld platform for new company acquisitions.
- Support various procurement initiatives with spend analytics, business intelligence, and report generation.
- Perform comparative spend analysis across our various plants to identify waste elimination opportunities and best practices. Analyze current spend compared to like operations to identify anomalies in usages or costs.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required – supply chain, finance, economics, or math preferred.
- Technical proficiency in appropriate procurement systems and analytical tools like MS office, SAP, and BI data reporting.
- Process / detail oriented with the ability to learn quickly.
- Talent for building relationships and developing cross-functional understanding.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Self-starter with strong intellectual curiosity.
- Strong analytical, business process and problem solving capabilities.
- Team player with a positive attitude who can work with international teams.
- 1+ year of analytical, SAP, safety and regulations experience preferred.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- Base Salary: $50,000-$60,000
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.