Poultry Jr. Trader for Trade Group
Support senior traders and management in marketing and execution and supervise poultry products logistic, transloading, and export.
This role is a great fit for candidates seeking future growth as it will include interaction with teams throughout entire production and distribution process.Responsibilities:
- Manage supply chain on all export poultry products
- Work with team members to determine product destinations between the Domestic Market, Commerce, and Charleston site.
- Work with Logistics Coordinator and Inventory Management to monitor and control inbound and outbound loads for Charleston and site physical inventory.
- Manage and develop Charleston export packing schedule to meet contractual terms
- Liaise between Charleston facility and shipping manager to coordinate bookings and shipping schedule
- Create and issue Sales Contracts for all Poultry Sales through the Charleston site
- Monitor and manage inbound and outbound quality for Charleston site
- Update weekly quality controls sheet and provide weekly quality reports for Charleston
- Work with senior traders and management to determine best sales and purchasing strategy
- Create and issue Purchase Contracts for non-PPC purchases for Charleston
- Manage customer scheduling and notification
- Work with Nutrition Technician to develop and manage least cost formulation for export sales
- Review Charleston site's weekly, monthly, Quarterly P/L reports - correct any errors
- Review Charleston site's weekly, monthly, Quarterly Compliance Accrual reports - correct any errors
- Review Charleston site's weekly, monthly, Quarterly AR aging reports - correct any errors. Discuss documentation team to chase payments if outstanding and / or advise senior traders of outstanding debtors/higher trade risk.
- Review and code site related invoices
- Work to manage site costs; totes, pallets, fumigation, etc.
- Daily position reports for poultry complex
- Organize weekly conference call with Charleston site
- Work with Shipping manager to reduce all export related costs, late gate fees, roll fees, etc.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in related field or job
- Must have the ability to make decisions based on data and analysis
- Must have strong time management and communication skills
- Must have strong math skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Systems
To learn more about JBS Swift Trade Group be visit: https://jbssa.com/our-business/swift-trade-group/