FEED MILL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs workers engaged in major projects, performing structural, building, utility, electrical and equipment repairs.
- Supervises workers engaged in installing, servicing, and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Inspects completed work to ensure it meets specifications and guidelines.
- Prepares work schedules and maintains time management.
- Communicates company policies and guidelines.
Analyzes and assists in solving work problems.
Maintains production equipment in a manner that meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime. Communicates equipment and supplies needs.
- Maintains preventive maintenance programs and procedures. Administers training programs to ensure proper operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs and procedures.
- Administers all safety training programs and record keeping for feed mill employees.
- Maintains all preventive maintenance records.
- Follows and enforces all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to operate receiving and control room.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Trade School preferred.
Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience.
- Must have strong electrical background, including frequency drives & PLC logic.
- Must be able to work in high places, all weather conditions and confined spaces.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel). SAP program experience preferred.
- Feed Mill maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends on shut downs and repairs.