Position at JBS USA Food Company
Position: Purchasing Assistant
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-worker.
- Understanding of all purchasing and safety policies.
- Be able to lift more than 50 pounds
- Office and Operational Safety Training.
- Strive for continuous improvement within purchasing functions.
- Ability to perform Administrative functions.
- Assist in maintaining chemical inventory.
- Ability to understand process of cycle counting & auditing of inventory
- Verify physical counts (Identify variances from previous day)
- Complete physical inventory reporting by 9:00 a.m.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Cross over with supervisor at end of shift.
- Any other tasks assigned by Purchasing Manager
- General Clerical Skills
- Delivery of Results
- Quality and Work Standards
- Problem Analysis
- Planning and Organizing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer competency.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
EOE/MF/AA/VETS/DISABLED and Drug Free Work Environment