Position Title: Billing Representative
Location: Oakwood, GA
Reports to: Terminal Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of computers.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Needs to be creative and willing to change as circumstances dictate. Work well under pressure.
- Must have the ability to modify/change systems to continually improve the overall operations.
- Must have good working relationship with drivers, be a team player, dependable, reliable.
- Must possess a strong understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; including the ability to create formulas, macros, and pivot tables.
- TMW knowledge is beneficial.
- Dedicated fleet billing and invoicing
- Hopper fleet Billing and invoicing
- Creating orders
- Assigning/Completing orders
- Reconciling with production and receiving plants
- Accepting order thru EDI, entered thru bill process daily for weekly report
- Assigning/completion of loads in TMW dispatch
- Sorting paperwork for billing
- Preparing reports for management
- Other duties may be assigned