QA Tech – Cold side 2nd shift
Job title: Cold - QA Technician
Currently accepting internal applications
Reports to: Mary Flota- cold QA Supervisor
Internal applicants must have less than 4 attendance points in order to apply
Nonexempt Hourly Rate:
Type of position:
2nd (2 Openings)
- Inspect designated areas for cleanliness and sanitation to ensure efficient and effective daily operation.
- Perform regular audits of products to ensure quality and cleanliness.
- Monitor and record condition of equipment, boxes, facilities, and temperatures of room, product, trailers, sterilizers.
- Complete necessary paperwork (i.e., sanitation report, etc.).
- Verify accuracy of scales, equipment, and labels.
- Observe hourly employees to ensure proper procedures are being followed.
- Attend meetings as scheduled of called.
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.
- Be able to communicate written and verbally in English
- Be able to work all 3 shifts as needed
- Some heavy lifting required
- Able to work in both hot and cold temperatures
- Attention to detail a must.
Education Requirements (if applicable)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Approved by: Rebeca Melendez
Title: Employment Manager
Posting Date: 08/20/2019 Closing Date: 08/30/2019