MAINTENANCE LEAD 2ND SHIFT - DEBONE PLANT
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
This position is responsible for industrial maintenance duties for an assigned area of the processing plant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains assigned equipment and follows preventive maintenance schedule assigned by Maintenance Manager
- Performs demand maintenance repairs and adjustments in assigned operations area
- Makes necessary adjustments, calibrations and/or decisions to ensure proper operation of equipment
- Ensures all subordinate employees complete preventive maintenance assignments as required
- Trains, delegates work to, assists and keeps track of subordinate employees and their equipment
- Completes other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor
High school degree or equivalent (GED) required
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year directly related experience
- Must have skills to perform maintenance on all equipment in the assigned processing area
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with production, QA and USDA
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: Lock Out / Tag Out and Pallet Jack and Fork Lift Certification and Confined Space or willingness to obtain