MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR II / DC REFRIGERATION AND CONTROLS SUPERVISOR
DC Refrigeration and Controls Supervisor
DATE:January 24th, 2020 Closing Date: February 3rd, 2020
POSITION:DC Refrigeration and Controls Supervisor (Hands On)
(1st and/or 2nd Shift Weekends as needed must be Flexible)
LOCATION:Marshalltown, IA SALARY CLASS:Exempt
- Supervisory skills; good interpersonal relations; ability to handle conflict and work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak multiple languages beneficial.
Manage day to day operation of a Cascaded Ammonia/CO2 refrigeration system using self as well as shared DC Maintenance Technicians and Mechanics as the work force.
Manage day to day operation of several PLC based control systems using self as well as shared DC Maintenance Technicians and Mechanics as the work force.
Work with Maintenance Supervisors to help with coverage of DC production floor as needed for breakdowns, vacations, sick days, training periods, etc.
Provide training and technical support to Peers, Technicians, Mechanics and others within the DC Maintenance department.
- Perform on line edits, and program changes within the associated PLC's when needed as well as demonstrate familiarity with logic based control systems DC wide.
- Other responsibilities include knowledge of troubleshooting and replacing malfunctioning components (pneumatics, fluid power, electrical, and mechanical) on industrial refrigeration system as well as other high speed industrial systems and related process control systems.
- Inspect, clean, treat for corrosion and perform system operational checks on refrigeration system, high speed machinery systems, industrial control systems, and instrumentation systems (from an operational prospective).
- Monitor working conditions with focus on personal and food safety at all times. Maintain strict adherence to process and procedure standards. Attention and oversight of entire work group to employ good housekeeping habits.
Approved by: Sergio Lopez Apply online @ jobs.jbssa.com