GLOBAL PROCUREMENT MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The Global Procurement Process Manager will report to the Global Procurement Officer (GPO) with responsibility to provide administrative oversight and guidance on maintaining the JBS procure-to-pay process alignment across all regional businesses, maintain consistent communication between and among all regions, and pursue technological advances to maximize value across the supply chain.
- Maintain and manage the end-to-end governance journey to include
- Supplier selection,
- Contracting, and
- Leveraging a customer/team-first approach to identify points of integration and opportunities for streamlining standardization and automation.
- Administer oversight of the JBS Procurement Academy to provide enhancement to category management and strategic sourcing tools/processes.
- Partner with regions to establish a supplier relationship management (SRM) program.
- Maintain tracking and reporting of global Key Performance Indicators (KPI) catchball.
- Create a market intelligence framework across all procurement categories.
- Establish a supplier diversity program.
- Manage all Procurement policies, procedures, audit activities, and global communications.
- Provide high level Customer Service to the Global Procurement Team and Heads of Procurement through reporting, communication, market analysis, and market trends.
- Foster connectivity and networking across regional Procurement and business teams, supporting shared commitment to collaboration, strategy and capability development.
- Create and administer a working capital plan across the global organization.
- Champion governance, compliance, and sustainability for the global procurement organization.
- Over a sustained period (8-10 years), has demonstrated successful delivery of competitive advantage to the Business through Strategic Procurement and/or IT projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related discipline.
- JBS/Pilgrim's experience strongly preferred.
- CIPS or equivalent certificates qualifications preferred
- Availability to travel (internal and overseas) to various locations including Plants/Supplier sites.
- Proven leadership experience and record of delivering results.
- Very strong experience in managing/developing/leading people.
- Experience working in complex, time sensitive environments and operating across multiple countries and/or regions in leadership positions.
- Has successfully demonstrated the ability to lead/manage multiple projects in complex environments across multiple countries and/or regions leveraging skills across Strategic Sourcing, Category Management and Supplier Relationship Management technology tools and process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic plans in collaboration with key Business stakeholders.
- Has successfully led virtual teams of Senior Executives.
- Strong experience in negotiating and influencing across multiple geographies and Business Units.
- Experience across multiple ERPs including SAP and end-to-end processes (Procure-to-Pay and Inventory Management).
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional communication skills - all forms.
- Excellent Project/Time/Change Management and Planning skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Ability to speak Portuguese/Spanish preferred.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $78K - $92K; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.