Harvest Scale Operator
Job Description Harvest Scaler
- Scale in trucks prior to unloading cattle.
- Guide cattle into appropriate pens and verifies with driver that all cattle have been uploaded.
- Helps prepare cattle inspection for USDA
- Fills out paperwork such as head count, mud score etc. and put into envelope for accounting clerk
- Turns automatic cattle counter on\off
- Weighs empty truck prior to truck leaving
- Communicate with other scalers, Mgmt. and employees
- Fluent English
10 Complete all end of shift paperwork and verify is sent to interested parties
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid time off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base pay range of $45,240 - $52,520.
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.