JBS is looking for a Plant Controller
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-3 of SAP experience
- Advanced Excel experience
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience.
- Computer skills and good interpersonal skills a must.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Accountable for all financial aspects of plant.
- Compare performance with operating plans and standards. Provide reports and interpret the results of operations to all levels of management. This includes the formulation of accounting policies, the preparation of financial statements and operating data, the coordination of systems and procedures, and special reports as required.
- Establish and implement a sound operational and organizational plan in direct support of the business plan.
- Estimate plant expenses on a regular basis.
- Supervise and motivate staff to ensure successful completion of accounting duties and reports.
- Monitor performance of direct reports.
- Assure the duties, responsibilities, and authority of each job are clearly defined, effective, and communicated to incumbents.
- Has final responsibility for providing the organization and its management with the appropriate financial and operating information necessary. This individual and the accounting staff are expected to work with other department groups on problems involving accounting systems and financial planning.
- Ensure optimum performance of the function. Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and effective practices