QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR
Pilgrim’s Pride is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Will monitor product and procedures to assure company, customer and government specifications are met or surpassed and make corrective action.
- Monitor compliance with HACCP programs.
- Communicate with customers, management and sales on quality issues to assure the plant can comply with customer and/or company specifications.
- Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with production supervision and USDA personnel.
- Train and supervise QA Technicians on their respective shift.
- Ensure the safety and motivation for all their team members
- High School or GED, Two or Four Year College Degree Preferred.
- Two years experience in a poultry processing environment.
- QA, HACCP and Food Safety experience preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good follow-up and employee relations skills.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).