At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Position Summary: Flexibility to rotate to whatever position is needed including but not limited to Hatchery, Live Haul, Local Sales and Feed Haul etc. Inspect trailers for cleanliness.
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable driving experience
- Ability to maintain Log Book accurately
- Class A Commercial Driver License and able to be DOT Certified required
- Capable of working without direct supervision
- Dependability a must
- High work ethic
- Able to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Work well with others
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Take responsibility for work area and equipment
- Ability to read and write English
- Must have an acceptable MVR
- Able to pass a drug/alcohol test and background check
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent